Good to know before booking
- Only no smoking rooms.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 2 WC's shared.
- Bathroom with shower is shared.
- There is an elevator in the building.
- Check-in after 15.00, check-out 12.00 [a.m.]
- Free WI-FI access.
- To/from Airport you can take the train to/from the central station, which is few minutes' walk from here, or the bus line 5A takes you to right around the corner.
- As you will be staying in the downtown, you access anywhere within minutes, and save precious time.
- Room rates: Single from 495, double from 595, and triple from 750 and up. Please Note: Above prices are the lowest rates, so expect a higher rate for weekends and in high seasons. The booking process will show the exact rate for your stay. These are the largest rooms you can get for your money in downtown.
- Organic breakfast costs 75 DKK per person and served only on weekends. We serve 90 per cent organic food, with organic juice and freshly brewed oragnic coffee. For the weekdays, you can take the opportunity of 4 good Danish bakeries nearby. You can also prepare breakfast yourself, since we offer free tea and coffee in the rooms, together with cups, glasses, cutlery, plates, and of course a refrigerator.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights for advance bookings, and 2 nights in last 3 weeks up to the date you wish to book.
- Payment: in cash as Danish kroners.
All bookings are done through Guestroom Denmark's website through secure internet connection. You receive an instant confirmation. (please e-mail us, if you do not receive a confirmation.)
You can cancel
your reservation free of charge till 5 days before your
arrival. Customers who cancel their reservation in the last 4 or 5 days pay 1 nights rate. The fee is the full reservation amount if cancellation occurs in the last three days.
Pricing for children
Well behaving children are always welcome.
Children up to 7 years and sharing parents' bed are free of charge.
Inquiries & Information request
Please use above link to see availability and make reservation because we have very limited office hours.
You can also send an e-mail, or SMS or call us at +45 5010 1505.
Copenhagen International B & B
Vester Voldgade 9, 3rd floor | DK-1552 Copenhagen | Denmark
Phone: +45 5010 1505
e-mail: please click here